One of our personal favorite cruise lines is Fathom Cruise Line! It’s part of Carnival Cruise Lines, and sails yearly from Miami Florida.
Watch our Cruise Vlogs, viewers tell us they’re their favorite!
Fathom Adonia Cruise Vlogs
Second Fathom Adonia Cruise Vlogs (w/Dad & kids)
This specialty cruise sails for 7 nights from Miami and alternates weeks between a Dominican Republic itinerary and a Cuba experience. The Adonia is the only cruise ship that sails to Cuba!
The Fathom Adonia was previously in the P and O cruise line fleet, and has many British touches that we loved!
It’s a new concept on cruise vacations as it’s an impact travel experience, or volunteer, make a difference type cruise. Included in your fare are a certain number of impact activities in port (Amber Cove and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic), where you get to work alongside locals to make a difference.
We recommend this cruise trip for any and everyone over the age of 8! Whether you’re young or old, big or small, you can enjoy the intimacy of the small ship, excellent staff, and amazing immersive experiences in port! (Impact activities are optional and not required)
Pick a cruise! Click on a ship below to watch our cruise vlogs from beginning to end!
• Carnival Ecstasy
• Carnival Fantasy
• Carnival Glory
• Carnival Magic
• Carnival Victory
We always have fun on Carnival cruises. They definitely earn their nickname of “funships”.
Carnival Cabin Tours:
Carnival Food Compilation
Disney cruises are a great alternative (or addition) to a traditional Disney Parks vacation. Disney + Cruise = Perfection … that’s what we say!
Disney Magic Cruise Vlogs
Is DCL only for families? What if you don’t have kids, or want to cruise solo? It’s okay! We took a sister’s cruise on the Disney Magic and it was amazing! There are plenty of adults cruising sans kids … and plenty of adult only activities to keep you more than entertained.
We are already planning our next Disney cruise … and you should be too!
Below you’ll find all of the ports we’ve visited on our many cruises, and the excursions we did there.
Click on one to start watching the adventure!
• Getting to the Beach via Local Bus and Valley Church Beach
• Puerto Plata: Amber Cove Cruise Port, Creative Arts, Music, Sports (CAMS) impact travel experience, Mount Isabel de Torres Reforestation (impact travel experience), Re-Papel (recycled paper cooperative) impact travel experience, Chocal Chocolate Factory impact travel experience, Top 10 Best of Puerto Plata Island Tour
• Samana: Walking Tour around Town from Cruise Ship Part 1 and Part 2
• Tender to the island
• Barefoot Beach
• Chankanaab: Snorkeling, Tequila Tasting
• Sky Reef: Taxi info, Snorkeling, Beach Lunch
Freeport (Grand Bahama Island):
• Beaches & Caves excursion through the ship
• Cruise Port and Market
• Shopping & Conch Salad at Port
• Stingray City
• Favorite places to eat
• It’s Sugar Store
• Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shop
• Oldest House Museum (Free attraction)
• Shipwreck Treasure Museum
• Trolley Tour
• Dzibanche Mayan ruins
• Kohunlich Mayan ruins
• Tulum Mayan ruins
• Ardastra Gardens Zoo and Getting there by local bus
• Cabbage Beach (free beach at Atlantis)
• Cable Beach Resort area by Local Bus
• Junkanoo Beach by Foot from Cruise Ship
• Downtown & Straw Market
• Queen’s Staircase and Fort Fincastle
• Taxi Tour (Atlantis, Fort Fincastle, Queen’s Staircase, John Watling’s Distillery)
• Walking Tour from the Ship
• Tender to the beach & Exploring the Island
• Boss Underwater Adventure
• Private Sail Boat rental
• St. John snorkeling
• Taxi Tour (Mountain Top w/Views)
• Island Tour
• Walking Tour from Cruise Ship and Back to the Ship
We hope that by watching these cruise vlogs you will be able to plan and learn about the islands you’ll be visiting. We show prices of taxis, bus and jitney fares, and car rentals whenever we come across them, as well as routes and tips and best places to visit at each Caribbean destination.
Our favorite beach was Valley Church Beach in Antigua, and our favorite excursion was the cenote cave snorkeling in Mexico. The most interesting port we’ve ever visited in the Caribbean was Pointe-a-Pitre Guadeluope, where Costa ships embark, and disembark. It was also the scariest cruise port we’ve ever visited!
Costa Crociere is an Italian cruise line that Elizabeth and I really enjoyed! It was a truly different and unique cruising experience, and we highly recommend it to anyone!
Cruise cruise vlogs:
• Costa Mediterranea
• Cabin Tour